NOTE: Due to licensing restrictions, seminars are only available for USA customers.
Ordering Info: Upon completion of your order please allow up to 24 hrs for processing (though typically it is much sooner). You will receive an email with all access instructions and credentials.
Online Seminar: Zonal Defending 5 - Analysis, Details and Key Coaching Points of Game Situations
Author: Ralf Peter
Duration: app. 38 Minutes
Format: Flash (PowerPoint-Presentation, Animations with easy Animation and Graphics with easy Sports-Graphics)
- Ball in a semi-central position – game situation
- Errors (positioning) of the Centre Back nearest to the ball
- Positioning of the furthest Centre Back
- Positioning of the nearest Fullback
- Positioning Fullback shifts too far inside
- Ball on the flanks (Pass from a Holding Midfielder)
- 2 v 1- situations
- Doubling-up on the flanks with Centre Back
- Doubling-up on the flanks with Wide Midfielder - Should Centre Back shift?
- What is important in regards to „showing inside“?
- Ball on the flanks - Pass from an opposing Fullback
- Who doubles-up? Which way do we show the attacker?
Most important Question:
What is more appropriate, showing inside or showing outside?