This long awaited book in FULL COLOUR contains a full and extensive analysis of Jurgen Klopp's Borussia Dortmund team. This tactical blueprint is explained clearly with supporting diagrams, notes and detailed descriptions.
This analysis has been used to produce 16 sessions (75 practices) including functional practices, patterns of play, possession games, transition games, opposed/unopposed zone play, game situations and small sided games.
Tactical Analysis Coaching Topics :
A Chance for You to Learn Klopp's 4-2-3-1 System of Play, Tactics, Each Player’s Responsibilities, Positioning & Movement With Every Possible Phase of Play
95 Tactical Analysis Topics
Borussia Dortmund are a very exciting team that play at a high tempo with a good style and fluidity. Jurgen Klopp has led his Borussia Dortmund team to two Bundesliga titles, one German cup and the Champions League final in 2013.
Session & Practice Topic Samples:
- Building Up Play Under Pressure, Creating Space on the Flank and Crossing in a Dynamic Zonal Practice
- The Forward Dropping Deep to Create Space in Behind in a 10 v 7 Zonal Game
- Creating and Exploiting Space with a Complex Passing Combination in a Dynamic Zonal Practice
- Creating a Numerical Advantage on the Flank (3 v 2) in an 8 v 8 Dynamic Small Sided Game
- Overloading - Forward Moving to Receive Towards the Flank in a Functional Practice
- Vertical or Diagonal + Square Pass Combination in a 5 Zone Possession Game
- Passing Through the Centre with a Lay-Off Passing Combination in a 6 (+4) v 6 End to End Possession Game
- Building Up Play Under Pressure, Passing Combination with a Third Man Run and Finishing
- Switching Play with the Width Provided by the Full Back in a 7 v 4 Practice
- Collective Defensive Movements, Press High and Quick Counter Attacks in an 8 v 8 Transition Game
- Indirect Positive Transition with Switch of Play in an 8 v 8 Transition Game
- Direct Positive Transition to Create a 2 v 1 Situation on the Flank in a Dynamic Zone Play Transition Game